Monday, May 17, 2010

The New Things...

So many things have changed since I last blogged (which I will say now, my frequency of blogging will change!)

Landon and I are now back in Granger until we move to Knoxville! Our house in Lafayette was not the best place for us to be at the time so we moved back in with my parents. It is not what I had in mind, but it is temporary and the help and love Landon and I receive from my family is amazing! Jackie and Bryant are infatuated with the baby, and Landon is all giggles and smiles around both of them too! My parents (AKA "Birdie" and "Gramps") are so thankful for this unexpected time they have with us. We could not be more blessed as a family!

The plan is still for me to begin working on obtaining my AuD at University of Tennessee in August. The big move will happen August 1! It will be SO exciting to finally get the ball rolling, but it will definitely be hard for me to be in a strange city with strange faces and it just be Landon and I. But we are the best duo around and I know we will make just fine! We will find our routine and from there things will fall into place!

Now for the Landon updates: He is still bald, although if you have the right light, you can see his tiny bleach blonde hairs shining! There are still no teeth in that big smiling mouth of his, but by the drool fountain that he is, I would think that it is safe to say that they may be coming! He is working SO hard on crawling. You can see the frustration creeping inside of him when he is trying so hard to get a toy that he wants. He can get to his hands and knees, will rock for a while, and then sprawl out in exhaustion. I am savoring every moment that he is not mobile for the moment, because all mothers are telling me that once babies start moving, our jobs just get harder. I am looking forward to seeing this milestone that he reaches though! He is constantly babbling; saying "mama" and "baba" and blowing bubbles with his lips. He is eating finger foods and might I add that he is a GREAT eater, plumpin' up and looking SO healthy! All around he is absolutely, positively the greatest, most adorable, sweetest, happiest and joyful baby around and he truly completes me!

As for me, things are complicated but always getting better! I have the best family and friends who are my rock! I LOVE YOU ALL!

I will post again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment