Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"Just Keep Swimming..."

Landon and I have enrolled in an 8 week "Mommy & Me" swim class at the Niles YMCA. It is a BEAUTIFUL establishment and we love the pools. There are about 10 babies and their mothers in the class. Landon seems to have googley eyes for a little girl named Emma who typically lines up on the wall next to us.

The first day of the class Landon was a little timid, but you could see that he loved the water. His excitement was no surprise. After his first bath when he was just a few days old, he has loved splashing and exploring the water. Of course this was one of the most exciting things for me! I have had a love of water since I can remember, and to have him enjoy it as much as I do makes me so happy. I am enjoying the bonding experience that we are having in the water and sharing our love of it. I love watching him study the ripples in the water and how it can splash around.

The place that we will be living at in Knoxville has 2 pools on the grounds. I cannot WAIT to have a pool at our fingertips. I hope to spend many days at the pool playing games and having tons of laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment