Saturday, December 19, 2009

Tis the Season

Last night, we decided that it was time to get into the Christmas spirit. I searched high and low for something that we could all do as a family that would put us in the mood. I knew that we could have drove around through neighborhoods but I wanted to do one better. Eventually, after 45 minutes of searching in the web, I found it! It was Christmas Light Show at someones house. If any of you have ever seen Deck the Halls, that is immediately what I thought of. When we got there we were shocked! This family had gone all out! There was a line of cars all the way to the entrance of the subdivision to see this show! You turned on your radio to a specific station and the lights were completely in sync with the songs! It was amazing! We absolutely said it was worth waiting in that line!

Here is there website. The have videos and pictures of past shows and you can see just how awesome it is!

Landon before and after the show (in the adorable new hat Emily made for him!) We think he liked it! ha ha He slept the entire time. Oh well, it is a great memory for us as a family!


























Today on the agenda, baking and decorating Christmas Cookies, exploring the snow, and playing (I mean beating Andy in) Scrabble! MAYBE Landon will roll over (girartsi= roll over in Italian. I am trying to use many words in Italian and Spanish as well as ASL. I blame my undergrad major of Speech Language and Hearing Sciences!)

No comments:

Post a Comment