Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A mom for 3 months


I realize I am starting my new life as a mom blog 3 months into this new role, but better late than never right? :)

On September 13, 2009 @ 6:01 PM, I gave birth to the most beautiful baby boy ever: Landon James. My fiance Andy Huffman was there being the best cheerleader ever! We were both overwhelmed with happiness when we first saw our little bundle of joy. He was 8 pounds 15 ounces and 20.5 inches long. He had blonde hair and the prettiest shade of ocean blue eyes; a sweet button nose with plump little cheeks. He was perfect!

So far, my new life as a mom has absolutely been the greatest blessing ever. Everyday is different, exciting and fun. Landon has hit so many milestones in just these 3 short months! He is the biggest little wiggle worm ever, always kicking around with joy. He is always happy and flashing the cutest smile at Andy and I. He has pretty good control of his neck now, but we are still cautious. Everyday we are anticipating him to roll over. We have been doing a lot of tummy time hoping that we will soon witness the flip! I heard his first belly laugh the other day while him and I were just hanging out. It was amazing! He is just so happy, everyday and so are we!


No comments:

Post a Comment