Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ha Ha Ha

Yesterday our dear friend Emily was visiting. She hadn't seen Landon for 2 weeks, but could not believe how much he had grown in that short amount of time. He had changed in so many ways... holding his head up, responding to her facial expressions, and smiling. And then it happened... she got him to give her the biggest belly laugh we have ever heard! Andy, Emily and I all jumped with excitement and shock when we heard this. I thought I had heard him chuckle before, but definitely not like this! He must find her very funny because he just belted out laughing. It was amazing!

Now, we know that this may be cheating, but Landon rolled over towards Andy last night! How is that cheating? Well... we were all sitting on the bed and the mattress was slanted in towards Andy which made it very easy for Landon to just roll from his back onto his stomach into that slant. It was very exciting, but I still won't spread the rumor that he officially rolled over. He did have to use muscles and strength to do this, but it was not on a flat hard surface. Either way, it was also exciting!

Big day for us yesterday! We will see what today has in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment